Places of Interest you may wish to visit during your stay
Historic market towns of King’s Lynn, Downham Market & Swaffham are all a short drive away.
Wonderful North Norfolk Coastlines with Sandy Beaches, traditional holiday resorts, nature reserves and unbeatable scenery
- BANHAM ZOO - Home to over 2000 Animals set in over 35 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens in Norfolk. Signposted off the A11 and A140.
- BLAKENEY POINT – Boat trips to Seal Island
- BRITAINS BIGGEST BEER SHOP
- CAITHNESS CRYSTAL VISITOR CENTRE
- CASTLE RISING – King’s Lynn Magnificent Mount Keep
- CROMER – Pier and Cromer Crabs.
- DINOSAUR ADVENTURE PARK.
- ELY – Magnificent Cathedral and excellent “Old Fire Engine Restaurant”
- FAKENHAM – Horse Racing – National Hunt Course
- HEACHAM BEACH/HEACHAM MOUNT PLEASANT RIDING SCHOOL
- HEACHAM – Home of famous Norfolk Lavender Fields
- HUNSTANTON- Sea Life Centre, Princess Theatre and Oasis Leisure Pool.
- HOLKHAM fantastic beach often used for location in TV Programmes and Films.
- HOLKHAM HALL & BYGONES MUSEUM.
- MIDDLETON GOLF CLUB AND RESTURANT – 8 miles
- NEWMARKET – Home of British Horse Racing, Museum and two race courses. Approx 1hour by car.
- THE NORFOLK COAST.
- PENSTHORPE NATURE RESERVE – BBC recently filmed “Springwatch”
- SANDRINGHAM HOUSE.
- SHERINGHAM – Little Theatre
- STIFFKEY MARSHES
- WELNEY WILDLIFE CENTRE.
- CAMBRIDGE - Famous Universities and quaint Tea Shops (try Aunt Betty’s).
- Recently opened Jamie Oliver Restaurant. – (50minutes by Train every hour)
- LONDON – Excellent train service from King’s Lynn (90 minutes – train every hour).
- NORWICH – Excellent Shops, Good Restaurants, Cathedral and Museum
- Approx 1hours by Car A47. Recently opened Jamie Oliver Restaurant.
Annual Local Events
April & September – Burnham Market International Horse Trials
May – Houghton Hall International Horse Trials
May - St Botolph's Church Art Exhibition
July – King’s Lynn Festival Too
July – Sandringham Horse Driving Trials
July - Sandringham Flower Show
September – Sandringham Game Fair
December – Thursford Spectaular